Transportation Equipment Manufacturing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,901 Companies: 13 of 2,901

See the latest Ford Motor Jobs

2,195 Interview Questions: 110 of 2,195 Sort by

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Distribution Manager at Navistar:

“Tell us a time when you have to get a team to buy in to your management style, how did you do it, what was the result. Every question was 4 - 5 parts.”

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for Engineering Co-Op at Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing:

“What was the biggest challenge you had to overcome?”

Interview Question for Project Engineer at Robert Bosch LLC:

“Questions were very straight forward. They were in line with the job description and there were no surprises.”

Interview Question for Inside Sales Representative at Safety Vision:

“Was shown around the sales floor to the current sales force and asked to speak Spanish to one of the guys who happened to be fluent in Spanish”

Interview Question for Parts Sales at Audi:

“What did you dislike the most about your previous position?”

Interview Question for MRO Buyer at Performance Friction Brakes:

“Of all the positions you've held, which did you enjoy most?”

Interview Question for Driver at Manheim:

“The interview was so relaxed that I never felt like I was really being asked any difficult questions. It was more like a friendly get to know each other chat. No "gotcha" type questions or mind…”

Interview Question for Material Handler at Tesla Motors:

“Went in for an interview but was taken into a room to do a test with 3 bolts 12 nuts and 6 washers. Task was to put on PPE then put together according to their diagram (matching colors and…”

Jul 27, 2014

Interview Question for ACE Specialist at UTC Aerospace Systems:

“The interview questions themselves were actually very fair and well structured. One of the few positive things I can say.”

Jul 27, 2014

Interview Question for Auto Assembly at Ford Motor:

“There was so face to face interview. They had me take a written test which took approximately 9 hours to fully complete.”