Transportation Equipment Manufacturing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,273 Interview Questions: 1120 of 2,273

Sort by

Sep 8, 2014

Interview Question for Exterior Design Engineer at Nissan Technical Center North America:

“Why I had left my prior employment.”

Sep 8, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Manager at Hobbico:

“The most difficult question came from the president himself. He asked me what my dream position was and after I gave a politically correct answer, he asked it again to try to get me to really answer…”

Sep 7, 2014

Interview Question for Enterprise Database Management at Volkswagen Group of America:

“There were not really many questions that were asked. The team lead described the role and what is to be expected.”

Sep 6, 2014

Interview Question for Finance Analyst at Cummins:

“There were specific questions about the role, analytical questions on the spot that caught me off guard. Technical in nature, yet reasonable given the situation.”

Sep 5, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Manager at Audi:

“What is your greatest weakness.”

Sep 4, 2014

Interview Question for Design Engineer at Honda R & D Americas:

“Please give us a time where you had to research/ask the customer questions in order to understand how to do your job better. I have not had much experience fresh out of college so this was a…”

Sep 3, 2014

Interview Question for Cashier/Cutter/Stocker at Hancock Fabrics:

“Most of the questions were very straightforward - the hardest thing asked would be a standard such as "what are your weaknesses?"”

Interview Question for NPI Materials Planner at Tesla Motors:

“What will you do to procure million protective eye gear for production facility.”

Interview Question for Electrical Engineer at Siemens Transportation Systems:

“Typical interview questions with a small thought process and problem solving assessment test.”

Interview Question for Marketing Manager, Digital at Harley-Davidson:

“With the GM, there were questions about philosophies vs tasks, which I appreciate as tasks can be taught but approach and attitude have a significant impact on performance.”