Transportation Equipment Manufacturing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,158 Interview Questions: 4150 of 2,158 Sort by

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Cost Accountant at Guardian Industries:

“The most difficult part of the interview was trying to find different questions to ask each of the interviewers during the long interviews that centered on the questions I had for the interviewer.”

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Worker Bee at Jewell Instruments:

“will you work here for less money ? we have very little resources for you to work with,can you do it ..it was very funny”

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Senior User Experience Visual Designer at Manheim:

“He prefaced the question with, 'You know now a'days everyone thinks they are a designer' - How would you handle a stakeholder insisting on a change to your design?”

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Senior User Experience Visual Designer at Manheim:

“What would make you leave this job?”

Interview Question for Senior Financial Analyst at Modine Manufacturing:

“Tell me about a time when....”

Interview Question for Algorithm Software Engineer Computer Vision at Takata:

“Panel interview for phone screen and onsite technical interview:
Asked me about my project in great detail, things I have worked on, project areas, experience in Stereo imaging.”

Interview Question for Recruitment Coordinator at Volkswagen Group of America:

“When faced with simultaneous time-sensitive projects, how do you prioritize which ones to tackle first?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Nexteer Automotive:

“The questions were all pretty standard, they asked for details on a lot of answers I gave.”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Manheim:

“Understand how the wholesale industry works in the automotive world, sales goals and what would be expected of you, do your research about Manheim and it competitors”

Interview Question for Finance Department at Allison Transmission:

“They were all pretty easy if you are an honest person.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 2,158 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.