Transportation Management interview questions

C.H. Robinson Worldwide Interviews

www.chrobinson.com  /  HQ: Eden Prairie, MN

163 Interviews

2.8

Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date
1 of 1 found helpful

“You are the project lead on a plan to roll out a new product in China. What factors would you need to consider and what questions would you need to ask in evaluating the potential for success or…”

“What would the biggest challenge being a flight attendant with JetBlue?”

“Die Hard question - you have two containers, one holds 3 gallons, one holds 5 gallons, unlimited supply of water. How do you get exacly 4 gallons in a container?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Why is a manhole cover "round"”

“Why do you want to work here?”

0 of 1 found helpful

“I am here to find out about questions for my interview...not tell you what they asked me”

“Group question were in sets of 3 people and your all asked a specific question to answer from..."passenger won't put on seatbelt" to "fellow employee is texting while taking off"...what do you do?”

Supervisor at ONEOK

Mar 24, 2011

“Most of the questions were straight job environment situation questions asking give an example of, and how you dealt with it, and the result.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Scenario questions like. If you were in a situation where a coworker was doing something illegal or against company policy, what would you do?”

“What is your availability like? This is not an unexpected question, but I didn't expect it to make or break my receiving a job offer.”

110 of 2,114 Interview Questions