Travel Agencies Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

560 Interview Questions: 4150 of 560 Sort by

Jul 18, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Manager at Mark Travel:

“Why do you want to work in travel
Tell me your biggest flaw
Can you handle working from home
You have a team of people where you work now and delicate out assignments... how do we know you can…”

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at 2freenites.com:

“they didn t ask any question”

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Uber Driver at Uber:

“You never talk to anyone with Uber. There are no difficult or Unexpected questions.”

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at American Automobile Association (AAA):

“Role playing scenarios.”

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service at Cheapcaribbean.com:

“A short test with easy math problems and spelling questions. Asked if I had used the reservation system Sabre before. What do you know about the company? No unexpected questions.”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer I at Classic Vacations:

“There were unexpected questions from cross department peers, although the questions sounded non-threatening and friendly, but they were not entirely friendly. There were several of them and I could…”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Front Desk at Holiday Inn Express:

“There were no questions asked that were difficult for me to answer. As an entry level hourly waged job, it was not a very formal interview.”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Community Operations Manager at Uber:

“Multiple people who interviewed me pulled up my Uber account and checked out how many rides I've taken.”

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer at Galavantier:

“All of the questions were pretty standard.”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Insurance Agent at American Automobile Association (AAA):

“Most of the questions if not all are questions you would expect at an interview. There wasn't a particular question that caught me off guard and felt prepared answering all the questions.”