Trucking Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

429 Interview Questions: 2130 of 429

Sort by

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Western Region Driver at Marten Transport:

“Driver Manager insists delivery to a customer that is closed over the weekend. Knowing they are closed and telling me to attempt delivery and report what I find. (for the 2nd time to this particular…”

Jun 28, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager at U.S. Xpress:

“I asked what the advancement opportunities were available and the response I received was..."Advancement is based on the open positions at the time you want to advance." Needless to say, the…”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Account Manager at ABF Freight System:

“The 2 people I met with had a long list of behavioral questions and they seemed to not understand most questions or why they were asking them.”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Dock Worker at FedEx Freight:

“Tell me about a problem that got in the way of your work. What was the problem? How did you solve the problem? What was the outcome?”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Management Trainee at ABF Freight System:

“Name a time you were faced with a difficult situation and how you reacted.”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for OTR Driver at Con-way Freight:

“Don't come to orientation thinking they've already verified your employment history/references -- they do that during orientation and will send people packing for lies & omissions.”

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Contractor Resource Specialist at FedEx Custom Critical:

“How or where do you go to find Resources?”

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Deere at Dohrn Transfer:

“kiss your home life goodbye”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Fleet Manager In Training at J.B. Hunt:

“very general interview. question where more on the personal, they where trying to get to know you and your personality.”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Supervisor at Central Transport International:

“I can only offer 50K for a salary. Is this acceptable?”