Trucking Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

834 Interview Questions: 4150 of 834 Sort by

Interview Question for Part Time Package Handler at UPS:

“Was asked if the work hours bothered me or not (3am-8:30am). Difficult to answer because wasn't sure of myself.”

Interview Question for Account Manager at UPS Freight:

“The presentation was the most challenging part of the interview(s).”

Interview Question for Account Executive at Holland:

“Where do you want to be in 5 years?”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Western Region Driver at Marten Transport:

“Driver Manager insists delivery to a customer that is closed over the weekend. Knowing they are closed and telling me to attempt delivery and report what I find. (for the 2nd time to this particular…”

Jun 28, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager at U.S. Xpress:

“I asked what the advancement opportunities were available and the response I received was..."Advancement is based on the open positions at the time you want to advance." Needless to say, the…”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Technology Supt Analyst at UPS:

“It was not an ambush type of interview. They checked me out technically, first -- normal questions for a senior technologist. I guess most "difficult" was my troubleshooting process. I verbally…”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Account Manager at ABF Freight System:

“The 2 people I met with had a long list of behavioral questions and they seemed to not understand most questions or why they were asking them.”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Dock Worker at FedEx Freight:

“Tell me about a problem that got in the way of your work. What was the problem? How did you solve the problem? What was the outcome?”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for QA Analyst at UPS:

“Absolutely no technical questions and nothing unexpected. Interviewer simply wanted to know more about me (i.e. College, major, past work experience, etc.). Again, very general and straightforward…”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Management Trainee at ABF Freight System:

“Name a time you were faced with a difficult situation and how you reacted.”