tvsdesign Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at tvsdesign

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at tvsdesign (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I went in for one interview with foster. He really sells the firm well. He makes you feel wanted. I wish he followed through with his promises though. The questions were easy. If you can't get a job at this firm you have a problem. They will hire anybody with two arms that walk through the door.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate. I got more than they offered but this place has a system and they don't want to pay much. They will try to leverage the ESOP program on you but it will never pay out well unless you plan to stay there for the rest of your career.

Annon Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at tvsdesign (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was easy. There is really not much more to say. I was called in for an interview, met with the senior managers then met with a principal. I was then taken on a tour of the office.

Interior Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at tvsdesign.

Interview

Quick interview followed by an office tour.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. But an unexpected question referring to tvsdesign being known as a sweatshop. Which was later proven to be true.   Answer Question