tw telecom Account Executive II Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at tw telecom.

I called the local manager and told him I was interested in working for him. We had a brief conversation and was asked to apply online. After that it pretty much up to the local manager if you get hired or not.

Interview Questions
  • In my case, I was asked questions related to my experience in the industry. There weren't any hard questions.   Answer Question
Each market has a cap on base salaries for sales. The emphasis is on commissions.

Other Interview Reviews for tw telecom

Account Executive II Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at tw telecom.

The interview process is focused on sales philosophy and technical knowledge relative to telecommunications.

Interview Questions
    • If you are a seasoned experienced professional no question is to difficult.   Answer Question
    Non negotiable salaries for non managerial positions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at tw telecom in May 2012.

Process began with a phone interview using recorded answers. It was awkward, but you can get the answers in advance so answer them before the call and you will be fine. This was followed up by a series of interviews with the sales manager and VP GM. Know the territory you are interviewing for and focus on any contacts you have with prospects in that area.

Interview Questions
    • Other than the odd recorded phone interview to start no difficult or unusal questions. Know the area and players in that area and show your attention to detail.   Answer Question
    Sent an offer letter and accepted the salary. the commission is where you will make the most so focus on selling!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at tw telecom in June 2010.

Met GM face to face off site. We discussed background, company, issues, needs

None