tw telecom

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

El Paso, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at tw telecom.

Interview Details – I called the local manager and told him I was interested in working for him. We had a brief conversation and was asked to apply online. After that it pretty much up to the local manager if you get hired or not.

Interview Question – In my case, I was asked questions related to my experience in the industry. There weren't any hard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Each market has a cap on base salaries for sales. The emphasis is on commissions.

Greensboro, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at tw telecom in May 2012.

Interview Details – Process began with a phone interview using recorded answers. It was awkward, but you can get the answers in advance so answer them before the call and you will be fine. This was followed up by a series of interviews with the sales manager and VP GM. Know the territory you are interviewing for and focus on any contacts you have with prospects in that area.

Interview Question – Other than the odd recorded phone interview to start no difficult or unusal questions. Know the area and players in that area and show your attention to detail.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Sent an offer letter and accepted the salary. the commission is where you will make the most so focus on selling!!

Account Executive II

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at tw telecom.

Interview Details – The interview process is focused on sales philosophy and technical knowledge relative to telecommunications.

Interview Question – If you are a seasoned experienced professional no question is to difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable salaries for non managerial positions.

Dayton, OH

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at tw telecom in June 2010.

Interview Details – Met GM face to face off site. We discussed background, company, issues, needs

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – None

Worked for tw telecom? Contribute to the Community!