typical Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

20 Interview Questions: 110 of 20 Sort by

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Verizon Wireless:

“Nothing to report. Read any "interview guide" ever made and you will get a very clear sense of what will happen here. One tip: Look up the company motto and be thoroughly versed in the wording to…”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Retention Representative, "Customer Loyalty" at Vivint:

“Tell me about yourself.
What two components of customer service are most important to you?
When faced with a difficult situation, what is your first reaction?
How would you fit in with Vivint?”

Jan 28, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Fifth Third:

“Nothing too difficult. Maybe: "Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer, and how did you handle it?"”

Sep 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Walmart:

0 of 1 found helpful

“I was asked to explain a situation in which I was confronted with a situation where a customer asked me to solve a problem that I had no control over and how I responded to the customers needs.”

Jul 26, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Barnes & Noble College Bookstores:

“"What do you know about our company?"”

Jun 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at CarMax:

“How have you worked with difficult coworkers-tell me about a coworker that was difficult to work with and what you did?”

Apr 9, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Millward Brown:

“typical case questions, market sizing question, and 2 brainteasers”

Dec 28, 2012

Interview Question for Customer Service Agent at US Airways:

“How do you deal with irate, mad and frustrated passengers that won't be able to get on a flight to a vacation destination for a couple days? The company gives them the free flight but will not pay…”

Dec 3, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at PetSmart:

“Questions were easy. In fact, the most "difficult" was just the standard: Why do you want to work here?”

Oct 26, 2012

Interview Question for Marketer at Power Home Remodeling Group:

“No difficult questions were asked”