Unethical Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“Tell the other contract company you are an employee of Panzer Solutions and you work for us. Without even an offer or a signed contract in hand.”

“"What are your ideas about how Adobe could differentiate itself/innovate/disrupt?" Asked at least 20 times in different ways over 2 days.”

“First day at work i was told that the group I would be working with is not competitive at all and even though the job was a sale position, the sales manager told me that she did not care if i make…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“owner stated that he 'usually only hires women' because he 'prefers a woman's attention to detail' and I was replacing a woman on the job, and in turn was replaced by her sister as if it was planned…”

“Just being quizzed over my Current Employer at the time and their Clients. I did not feel comfortable discussing that. I felt it was unethical.”

“Door to door all commission sales at Shy Enterprises without payment sound like something that you're prepared to do?”

“The questionnaire asked for code that I found to be particularly satisfying or interesting. No company that I have worked for would ever release their proprietary work-for-hire code to another…”

“Why should I pay you salary? Yes, that will be the most unexpected question. Right after I joined the training, a friend who recommended me (working at a big s/w company, I cannot disclose because he…”

“if i had any medical issues”

“How will you complete your responsibilities here?”

110 of 19 Interview Questions