unprofessional Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

80 Interview Questions: 110 of 80 Sort by

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Southern Wine & Spirits:

“None - but the interviewer made terrible comments about the leadership of the company. Example: "We have a bunch of dinosaurs that need to retire" - Really?”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Express Employment Professionals:

“Everything was pretty standard. In fact the recruiter gave me no preparatory information about ARx of Tennessee. Merely stated they were 'medical related'. Directed me to the website, which was very…”

May 31, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Alaska Airlines:

“Why should we hire YOU over the 300 equally talented candidates we've screened?”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at DiscounTechnology:

“Who would win in a fight, Superman or Batman? This was a real question.”

May 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Flight Options:

“What was the most difficult aspect of the interview process?”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Walmart:

“At the end, I was 'asked' one question only, "Oh, you mentioned you have family that works here? You can't work for us."”

May 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at DayNine Consulting:

“Nothing was difficult. Resume based questions. They mostly try to see if you're a good fit to their culture. Prepare some basic math for the assessments”

May 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Domino's:

“There really wasn't any difficult questions, the whole interview process was more of just a conversation amongst friends, than an interview.”

May 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Teledyne Controls:

“Just talk about what's on your resume.”

Apr 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at VMBC:

“After all the work you will put in to prepare yourself, they will not get back to you. UNPROFESSIONAL!!”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at unprofessional interview questions and reviews. All 80 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.