User Experience Lead Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "User Experience Lead"? See Companies

“There were a couple of harder questions about how I might design for a particular challenge they were currently facing, but those were hard only because at this point you have none of the data a UX…”

“What would you change on the site?”

“Are you qualified for this position?”

“The design exercise is more like a design project. while they keep telling you not to spend more than 8 hours on it, they evaluate it like you should have spent 40 hours on it. While I sat through…”

“Have you been in a situation where you thought too much was asked of you? How did you handle it?”

“How have you dealt with strong product managers with whom you disagree? (This is not unexpected, but turned out to be the defining challenge of the whole experience)”

“You have changed careers before. Why should I let you experiment on my clients & dime?”

“If we were to have an in-car application with 10 buttons but no visual UI, what would the initial experience be like?”

“I was interviewing for a UX job and I was asked how I design a storage redundancy system for a data center. It wasn’t really a hard question but stood out because it had nothing to do with UX or…”

“case studies - how would you design a user study for situation A, B etc”

110 of 18 Interview Questions