User Experience Researcher Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "User Experience Researcher"? See Companies

1 of 1 found helpful

“Someone on the team has a strong opinion about how a certain feature should be designed, but you disagree that it is a good user experience. How do you approach the situation?”

“The research exercise was to conduct research about an Autodesk website. You are told to choose the methodology that you will use.”

“How long is this process?”

“Propose a research question and research design. Explain how it is useful for Facebook and interesting to you.”

“Deliver up to a 2-page Heuristic Analysis on your Bank or Credit Union website.”

“He asked me to explain how I would conduct a user experiment centered on using email. Things went well, but then he asked me how I would protect a user's content if they chose to use their personal…”

“What have you been doing to familiarize yourself with current User Research trends? What is the process you would go through (step by step) in developing a research plan with a client through…”

“What is your favorite research method? What is a website/app that you like or hate and why?”

“It was very intense to do a usability test AND write up findings AND present them in a very short period of time. The rest was easy!”

“1. Describe yourself
2. Ask about your projects”

110 of 30 Interview Questions