User Interface Design Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

16 Companies: 13 of 16

See the latest Symantec Jobs

18 Interview Questions: 110 of 18 Sort by

Apr 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at PayPal:

“Asked to complete a design test”

Jun 17, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Vanguard:

“When can you start? It was a hard question as I'd been working on several freelance projects and needed time to finish them up. Plus was hoping to have time to prepare for the job areas where my…”

Jan 23, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at PayPal:

May 20, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Compuware:

“I wad asked about quality assurance software and job tracking software that I was unfamiliar with”

Apr 4, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Epic Systems Corporation:

“One of the reasons health care is so expensive right now is because our programs cost hospitals hundreds of millions of dollars to install, which finance the lavish campus. How do you feel about this?”

Jan 26, 2012

Interview Question for Senior User Interface Designer at Symantec:

“If you had a design goal that required more technical information in order for you to continue, how would you proceed?”

Dec 8, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Kaiser Permanente:

“Rather than a question, I was put on the spot to participate in a brainstorming session and then present the ideas to an audience of 15 people.”

Nov 11, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bridgepoint Education:

“Describe your user centered design process.”

Jun 29, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Affiliated Computer Services:

“Analyze this site, and tell me what you would change.”

Apr 1, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Epic Systems Corporation:

“There were a couple SAT/GRE style tests of logic and grammar and math, a programming aptitude test, and a personality test. They also threw in a test full of trick questions; questions where if…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at User Interface Design interview questions and reviews. All 18 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.