User Researcher Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "User Researcher"? See Companies

1 of 1 found helpful

“Someone on the team has a strong opinion about how a certain feature should be designed, but you disagree that it is a good user experience. How do you approach the situation?”

“"What was the name of the button the team was arguing about?" After my answer: "Can you give me another example of a button?"”

“The research exercise was to conduct research about an Autodesk website. You are told to choose the methodology that you will use.”

“How long is this process?”

“Nothing was difficult or out of the ordinary. We discussed current projects and issues and how to work on them.”

“Propose a research question and research design. Explain how it is useful for Facebook and interesting to you.”

“Deliver up to a 2-page Heuristic Analysis on your Bank or Credit Union website.”

“How would you get a CEO who uses our product rarely to talk with you and find out why they don't use the product often?”

“He asked me to explain how I would conduct a user experiment centered on using email. Things went well, but then he asked me how I would protect a user's content if they chose to use their personal…”

“The most difficult questions all dealt with how I would handle a particular design situation.”

110 of 38 Interview Questions