vCustomer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Kirkland, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at vCustomer in March 2010.

Interview Details – Very informal. Was contacted by an administrative assistant and asked to come in and meet with the VP. Had an in person interview and was told that I would be invited back for interviews with other employees. 3 days later I still had not heard back and noticed that all jobs that were posted had been removed.

Interview Questions

• We are moving towards developing our own SAAS solution to compete with RightNow Technologies and market directly to the consumer. Tell me how you would convince consumers to pay for this service.   View Answer
  • How would you interact with a sales organization?   View Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Delhi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at vCustomer.

Interview Details – Lengthy but precision based interview process. This was my first job. The best environments if you are just looking to earn money and have fun.

Interview Question – Extempore on Sand   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I'm in!

Senior Customer Care Executive Interview

Senior Customer Care Executive
Airoli (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at vCustomer in September 2011.

Interview Details – it was split into 3 steps. Initially the interview with HR . Then with the unit head. The last with the manager himself. this was how the process carried out

Reason for Declining – timings of shifts were not adjustable

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Pune (India)

I interviewed at vCustomer in May 2012.

Interview Details – the process began with an HR interview wherein the basics about private equity and venture capital were asked. It was followed by a technical round. all the questions revolved around private equity and venture capital and what v had done in summer internship during MBA. the 3rd round was a aptitude test which is comparatively tougher. it has 4 sections. 1st being English, logic and accounts and the 4th being a theoretical paper about PE&VC. if you clear all these rounds then you are called for a final interview with their boss situated abroad over video conferencing . In this round only your confidence level is checked.
However this process is very slow and may take even 2 months to finish with the final round. It all depends upon their requirement.

Interview Question – all questions were relatively easy   View Answer

Reason for Declining – got another and better job

CCE Interview

CCE
Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at vCustomer in February 2012.

Interview Details – just work as customer care excetiuve resolve their problem on telephonic conversation

Interview Question – why you left your previous company??   View Answer

Customer Care Executive Interview

Customer Care Executive
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at vCustomer in October 2009.

Interview Details – HR asked me aout my self and about my previous work experience, then asked me to tell something i like the most.. then next person who interviewed me was ops manager.. he told me what i have to do in the process and asked me what was my role in last company

Interview Questions

TSE Interview

TSE
New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at vCustomer in June 2011.

Interview Details – On the day of interview there were about 25 candidates for the interview, the first round of interview was to tell them something about me, there were 3 interviewers infront of me, after that there was a technical skill & GK test and at the last i had 1:1 Interview with the TL of the company. It was a very great experience, first interview of my life and i got selected, there were about 25 candidates and only 11 of us were selected including me.

Interview Question – How much time you can give to the company?   View Answer

Manager Work Force Interview

Manager Work Force
New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at vCustomer in February 2009.

Interview Details – I went through a phone interview & then a one on one with HR & the work force head. Overall the process was good

Interview Question – Challenging situation in the current role   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I was getting growth in the existing company

Bpo, Taking Insurance Calls Interview

Bpo, Taking Insurance Calls
Mumbai (India)

The process took 6 months - interviewed at vCustomer in October 2011.

Interview Details – i have experience

Interview Question – to sale a chair   View Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at vCustomer in May 2012.

Interview Details – I got a call regarding some openings.She asked me about my profile and my work experience.Then she told me about the work profile in their organisation.After that she took my VNA round over the phone.Then the technical round.

Interview Question – How does TCP try to avoid network meltdown?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for vCustomer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at vCustomer interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by vCustomer employees and interview candidates.