vRide Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at vRide

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at vRide.

Interview

Pretty basic, nothing our of the ordinary. As this is a very niche business, fit is most important. If a sales oriented position, as of lately, they seem to flock to those from Monster, CareerBuilders and the Cell phone insustry

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Came back one time for a little more and received it...mostly validated to offset the commute I faced to the office

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at vRide (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

When I went through the hiring process, it was very thorough and time-consuming. I had a phone interview with corporate and the local office; then, an in-person interview with the local office and the contract company's rep. as well. It took quite awhile for the information to go through the corporate office and then finally a decision and start date.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate to the high-end of the salary requirements, due to my recent divorce and income needs. They were accommodating to my needs.

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at vRide in October 2010.

Interview

It was a pleasant interview process, not high pressure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.