van Wagenen Financial Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Data Entry Specialist

Interviewed at van Wagenen Financial Services

Interview Details – Pretty standard. I was first contacted by a recruiter by phone for a phone interview, at the conclusion of which I was told to come for an in-person interview about a week later. I was asked about previous experiences, leadership opportunities, etc. All pretty standard questions, to which I replied as fully as I could. I was thanked for my time and told I would receive a call if they were interested. I did receive a call a week later, and was told I was being extended a job offer, and was to start a week later. I accepted.

Interview Question – Why shouldn't we hire you?   Answer Question

Document Analyst Interview

Document Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at van Wagenen Financial Services.

Interview Details – There is a phone interview at first. A series of questions are asked such as "please tell me a time where you implemented or started _____" and "Tell me your top three traits and how you used them in your position." Basically, they are asking if you saw a need at your last job and what you did about it, and they're trying to see if you take initiative.

The second phase was the in-person interview. The interview is also done by the department head. Questions such as "are you okay with training which can last 5 months?" are asked. In document handling, in order to get out of training you have to get an accuracy level of 98% for 5 days in a row. That can take a few months.

Interview Question – You might be asked if you are okay with "change," though what change is won't be specified. It's best to ask what they mean.   Answer Question

Worked for van Wagenen Financial Services? Contribute to the Community!