van Wagenen Financial Services

www.vanwagenen.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at van Wagenen Financial Services

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Pretty standard. I was first contacted by a recruiter by phone for a phone interview, at the conclusion of which I was told to come for an in-person interview about a week later. I was asked about previous experiences, leadership opportunities, etc. All pretty standard questions, to which I replied as fully as I could. I was thanked for my time and told I would receive a call if they were interested. I did receive a call a week later, and was told I was being extended a job offer, and was to start a week later. I accepted.

Interview Questions

Document Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at van Wagenen Financial Services.

There is a phone interview at first. A series of questions are asked such as "please tell me a time where you implemented or started _____" and "Tell me your top three traits and how you used them in your position." Basically, they are asking if you saw a need at your last job and what you did about it, and they're trying to see if you take initiative.

The second phase was the in-person interview. The interview is also done by the department head. Questions such as "are you okay with training which can last 5 months?" are asked. In document handling, in order to get out of training you have to get an accuracy level of 98% for 5 days in a row. That can take a few months.

Interview Questions
    • You might be asked if you are okay with "change," though what change is won't be specified. It's best to ask what they mean.   Answer Question