Vice President of Sales Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

67 Companies: 13 of 67

1 Vice President of Sales Interview Question and Review

See the latest Cenveo Jobs

54 Interview Questions: 110 of 54 Sort by

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Vice President of Sales and Marketing at jWIN Electronics:

“One of the directors should be in a psychiatric ward... He(Kevin) will ask you things that are so odd... He is uber odd like everyone else.. They can't really ask you in work related issues in depth…”

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at FitLinxx:

“Name the first 3 things you would do in first 60 days. Person who asked was a major influencer who favored internal candidate, so it is not clear that this wasn't a deliberate approach to trip up…”

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Adecco USA:

“none, really - lots of questions about my past experience and the motivations to join Adecco”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Madison Capital:

“Process was very vanila in that sense. They are very compliance alert so a very solid back ground check is done.”

May 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Xerox:

“There were no unexpected questions”

May 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Paymetric:

“I feel I was well prepared for the interview. I took time to research the company, product and service offerings and the competitive landscape as well as profiles of everyone I was interviewing…”

Mar 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Genpact:

“What does your book of business look like?”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Edifecs:

“10 scenario stories in 25 minutes phone screen is not an accurate assessment of the fit of a senior person.”

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Mobilitie:

“None. The guy interviewing me had no idea he would be interviewing anyone when he woke up that morning.”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at iMirus:

“Would you sell our solution as a marketing/branding so,union or a technical solution?”