Visual Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

16 Companies: 13 of 16

2 Visual Associate Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest The Gap Jobs

25 Interview Questions: 110 of 25 Sort by

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Coding Specialist II - Hospital-816721 at University Hospitals of Cleveland:

“Second telephone interview did not went so well first she was 5 mins late. She stated that I could not work two non-exempt positions which is untrue. At the end HR stated that it went well and…”

Jun 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Belk:

“nothing really it is pretty relaxed, visual is the better job for someone at belk”

Apr 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Williams-Sonoma:

“Availability. This is tricky because they will not guarantee you any hours, so if you want this to be your only job, better have a second job just in case you get "no" hours”

Mar 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Gap:

“I was asked what I would do differently and how I would change how Gap ran it's visual processes? Seeing how it's an entry level role into visual merchandising I was new to this line of work I had no…”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Quiksilver:

“What I knew about the company's numbers and my prediction on where the company is going.”

Jul 22, 2013

Interview Question for Visual Associate at Banana Republic:

“At the time I had little work experience so it was difficult to talk about workplace scenarios as I had nothing to go off of.”

Apr 26, 2013

Interview Question for Visual Sales Associate at Anthropologie:

“what would you do if a style was not selling?”

Apr 22, 2013

Interview Question for Visual Sales Associate at Hollister Co.:

“What does diversity mean to you”

Apr 17, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Stein Mart:

“The most unexpected one is when they ask you to go to one of their departments and pick an outfit including accessories to go with the outfit.”

Feb 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Riffraff:

“Name a few of your weakness'?”