voestalpine Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at voestalpine

WAREHOUSE TEAM LEAD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cartersville, GA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at voestalpine (Cartersville, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was very thorough. They asked a lot of questions and answered all of mine with clarity. What I could see of the inside of the building it was very clean and organized. The people were very nice and respectful. I don't know how I did on the interview because I was not offered afterwards. They said they would let me know one way or the other. I thought that was nice and respectful. Been a week but still no response.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how you have solved a conflict between co workers before   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linz (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at voestalpine (Linz (Austria)).

Interview

Nothing in particular - applied online, got the job - done!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linz (Austria)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at voestalpine (Linz (Austria)) in June 2007.

Interview

overall the interview was easy. I interviewed on my college campus. questions included those about my past experiences. They were very interested in fit and about my experiences traveling abroad. Overall the people were pleasant and the interview process good.

Interview Questions

• what past experiences have prepared you for this internship   Answer Question