VP, Sales Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

73 Companies: 13 of 73

56 Interview Questions: 110 of 56

Sort by

Jul 31, 2014

Interview Question for Vice President Sales at Decision Resources Group:

“situational question around what would you do if.....”

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Vice President of Sales at Abound Resources:

“Every person I met with asked me the same question. How do you get your leads? I would think as a seasoned sales person that no matter how you receive your leads, the most import is closing the…”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Vice President of Sales and Marketing at jWIN Electronics:

“One of the directors should be in a psychiatric ward... He(Kevin) will ask you things that are so odd... He is uber odd like everyone else.. They can't really ask you in work related issues in depth…”

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for Vice President Sales at FitLinxx:

“Name the first 3 things you would do in first 60 days. Person who asked was a major influencer who favored internal candidate, so it is not clear that this wasn't a deliberate approach to trip up…”

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Vice President Sales at Adecco USA:

“none, really - lots of questions about my past experience and the motivations to join Adecco”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Vice President Institutional Sales and Trading/IB Private Placement at Madison Capital:

“Process was very vanila in that sense. They are very compliance alert so a very solid back ground check is done.”

May 16, 2014

Interview Question for Vice President Sales at Xerox:

“There were no unexpected questions”

May 2, 2014

Interview Question for Regional Vice President Sales at Paymetric:

“I feel I was well prepared for the interview. I took time to research the company, product and service offerings and the competitive landscape as well as profiles of everyone I was interviewing…”

Mar 29, 2014

Interview Question for Vice President/Sales at Genpact:

“What does your book of business look like?”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Vice President of Sales at Edifecs:

“10 scenario stories in 25 minutes phone screen is not an accurate assessment of the fit of a senior person.”