Volkswagen

www.volkswagenag.com
  www.volkswagenag.com

Interview Question

Business Analyst Interview

what would you do if you just inherit a pizzaria from your

uncle
Answer

Interview Answer

15 Answers

I'd figure out just who in the world he is because my uncle doesn't own a pizzaria... or a pizzeria for that matter.

Scott on Jan 3, 2011

Give away pizza until I go belly up, ask fed for $100 million bailout!

nb on Jan 4, 2011

pizza!

obvious on Jan 11, 2011

Start kissing up to my aunt more.

Furry on Jan 11, 2011

If I just inherited a pizzaria from my uncle then I wouldn't be interviewing for another job right now but keeping the business alive till I could find someone to take over for me since that isn't what I want to do for a living

Foremore on Jan 11, 2011

Sell it to someone who loves pizza !

MG on Jan 11, 2011

Well, if it's in New York City, it has the potential to take in up to $70,000 (maybe more) a week in revenue. I've seen pizza shops that have non-stop customers from the time they open, until they close, usually buying a plain slice for $2.00 - $2.50, and with 1 topping, $3.00 - $3.50. My associate and I were guessing that, of course, in the right location, they could sell up to 4,000 slices in a day. With an average price of $2.50, that's $10,000 a day.

Henri on Jan 11, 2011

Furry, why would you kiss up to your aunt? You would be the owner of the pizza shop, because YOU inherited it from him. Your aunt doesn't have anything to do with it.

Henri on Jan 11, 2011

I'd change the name to Whole Gourmet Pizzette, half the size of the pizzas, double their price and sit in the corner playing on my Ipad so everyone can see how cool I am.

Maximus on Jan 11, 2011

get pizzed

ebriated on Jan 11, 2011

"the same thing i do everyday. try to take over control of the world"

pinky and the brain on Jan 11, 2011

I'm sorry but I would have to disappoint you and leave the company because I would be leaving and expanding the business after studying it more than adequately. Prior to leaving I would be working weekends there and seeing what's the profitability of that pizzeria.

2dots on Jan 12, 2011

That would be very surprising as my only blood uncle died when I was 8 and my parent's sisters-except for one all have kids, and I'm not sure she and her partner are actually married so therefore not sure he is my uncle.

Martha on Jan 16, 2011

First I would Check out if there were any leans on the property, if the establishment /corporation owed any back taxes for employee state federal or realealestate etc. Get a thumbs up from the goodfell's. & than if all was good, research the area to consider upgrading to a brick oven / fire stove etc. & Get a great Cook if Appro....................
...........................

Suzanne on Sep 3, 2012

obviously we have the tailor the answer to the company. Volkswagen has a very long history of operations, so it definitely carries some cultures and traditions. I can see a resemblance to "uncle's pizzeria", therefore although it is tempting for me to sell it and turn a profit, I will observe the traditions and cultures of the pizzeria and the societal impact on the local community shutting down the business.

Always align the answers to the company's mission and values : )

Mike on Feb 1, 2013

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.