Zurich North America
www.zurichna.com Schaumburg, IL 5000+ Employees

Zurich North America Statistician Interview Question

I interviewed in Schaumburg, IL and was asked:
"when given a data set, what is the first step u take? before u start analyzing it?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Statistician Interview Review - one of 72 Zurich North America Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
I said we should clean it up. Try to see which variables we can get rid by checking for collinearity. The interviewer's followup question was - what about even before this? I said "determine the goal as in figure out what we want to accomplish". She then asked "how we do this?" We just kept going in a circle with this question...
- Interview Candidate on Feb 22, 2010 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Zurich North America – Why Work for Us?

Zurich Insurance Group (Zurich) is a leading multi-line insurance provider with a global network of subsidiaries and offices in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East as well as other… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zurich North America interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Zurich North America employees and interview candidates.