Kirksey
www.kirksey.com Houston, TX 50 to 149 Employees

Kirksey General Architecture Intern Position Interview Question

I interviewed in Houston, TX and was asked:
"which division of the company do you want to work for. On surface it seems like a reasonable question, but in the eyes of a recent graduate interviewing for an intern position - i would be lying if I had any basis to give a good answer to that.. and they should know that."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a General Architecture Intern Position Interview Review - one of 1 Kirksey Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I told them that as an intern fairly new out of school - I really have no basis to claim a department i want to work in. Rather, i have regard for the company as a whole and the quality of their work, and that i would frankly be excited to be a part of any of their divisions. To me this seemed like the most honest and intellectually complete answer, but it was pretty clear from facial expressions that they didn't appreciate it.
- Interview Candidate on May 17, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kirksey interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kirksey employees and interview candidates.