Wholesale Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

3,046 Interview Questions: 4150 of 3,046

Sort by

Aug 24, 2014

Interview Question for Intern at Manheim:

“I wasn't asked any questions that were too difficult to answer; for the most part they were all very straightforward. For the second interview I was asked where my motivation came from, and I was…”

Aug 23, 2014

Interview Question for Quality Control Inspector at Drive Medical:

“There were 5 standard questions, not any of them unexpected.”

Aug 22, 2014

Interview Question for Pricing Coordinator at Topco Associates:

“What would you do if an employee was gossiping and backstabbing you?
(This made me feel like this wasn't the type of place I should work at, but the job market isn't great at the moment).”

Interview Question for Sales Trainee/Outside Sales at Fastenal:

“What are some long term goals with the company? (Longer than 15 years)”

Interview Question for A/R Specialist at McKesson:

“The telephone interview were basic questions related to the position. It was to see if you knew basic things.

The onsite interview was disappointing. The two managers I interviewed with were…”

Interview Question for Human Resource Manager at Owens & Minor:

“The most difficult question was: What would be your plan for the team after 3 years? This question was asked prior to me having the opportunity to ask about the current status of the team and how…”

Interview Question for Financial Analyst at A.E. Petsche:

“Inventory Analysis”

Interview Question for Sales Manager at ITOCHU Chemicals America:

“The most difficult question was the usual why I want to leave and where do I see myself in the coming years.”

Interview Question for Business Consultant at WellPoint:

“There weren't any difficult questions. They asked specific questions about my skills and experience and I gave honest answers. They did not ask behavioral or personality questions.”

Aug 19, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Specialist at Global Partners:

“Interview was more of a conversation than anything else with a quick skills test”