xbiotech usa Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at xbiotech usa

Facilities Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at xbiotech usa (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process begins with an initial phone interview with the HR Manager. If you meet the required skill set you will be given a second phone interview with the hiring manager. If that goes well you'll be brought in for a face to face interview with the hiring manager and other upper level management.

Interview Questions

• How proficent was I in regards to the skills required to perform assigned duties?   1 Answer

QC Interview

Interview

Pretty loose and unprofessional.

QC Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at xbiotech usa in February 2014.

Interview

I first got phone interview and then on site. On site there were 1:1 interview and group interview, which are organized and professional. People were very nice and patient. I got a good knowledge about the company's prospect. Overall, it's very good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions are related to resume and job description. Also some questions about work ethic and common sense.   Answer Question

Clinical Trials Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at xbiotech usa (Austin, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Got contacted by Austin Staffing Company. Rep was as unprofessional as one can expect from a staffing agency--office itself was dirty, decrepit, and downright depressing in a sketchy part of town. The rep did not have a clear understanding of the skills and responsibilities involved with the position or the field in general. The rep submitted a salary figure to the company that was not discussed with me first. Then he himself got fired the next day and I was contacted by another replacement. Met with 4 different people at XBio--none of the questions were related to performance or personality. It was very odd. Only recently has it hired a dedicated HR rep--needs a lot of improvement.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about XBiotech?   1 Answer
    • What do you like about the City of Austin?   1 Answer

Received offer from another company with better track record of personnel management, better benefits, better morale.

Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at xbiotech usa (Austin, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied to about 5 positions over several months before being contacted by the company. I was not told anything more than to show up at a certain time, and was confused what was happening the entire time. Four people sat down and talked with me, but none of them seemed like they were interviewing me. It was more of a light conversation about work. When I was hired, nobody notified me that I was actually expected to begin work the next Monday until I called as a follow-up. Small offer package, but acceptable.

Interview Questions

• How would you begin to design a primer for yourself?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable working with potentially hazardous chemicals and living organims?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did request a small salary increase to match my previous work's pay. I was told that the stock options (the company is not publicly traded) were compensation enough.