xbiotech usa

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

QC Interview Interview

QC Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at xbiotech usa in February 2014.

Interview Details – I first got phone interview and then on site. On site there were 1:1 interview and group interview, which are organized and professional. People were very nice and patient. I got a good knowledge about the company's prospect. Overall, it's very good interview experience.

Interview Question – Questions are related to resume and job description. Also some questions about work ethic and common sense.   Answer Question

QC Interview

QC

Interviewed at xbiotech usa

Interview Details – Pretty loose and unprofessional.

Interview Question – How would you qualify an HPLC.   Answer Question

Clinical Trials Manager Interview

Clinical Trials Manager
Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at xbiotech usa in March 2012.

Interview Details – Got contacted by Austin Staffing Company. Rep was as unprofessional as one can expect from a staffing agency--office itself was dirty, decrepit, and downright depressing in a sketchy part of town. The rep did not have a clear understanding of the skills and responsibilities involved with the position or the field in general. The rep submitted a salary figure to the company that was not discussed with me first. Then he himself got fired the next day and I was contacted by another replacement. Met with 4 different people at XBio--none of the questions were related to performance or personality. It was very odd. Only recently has it hired a dedicated HR rep--needs a lot of improvement.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Received offer from another company with better track record of personnel management, better benefits, better morale.

Science Interview

Science
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at xbiotech usa in January 2010.

Interview Details – I applied to about 5 positions over several months before being contacted by the company. I was not told anything more than to show up at a certain time, and was confused what was happening the entire time. Four people sat down and talked with me, but none of them seemed like they were interviewing me. It was more of a light conversation about work. When I was hired, nobody notified me that I was actually expected to begin work the next Monday until I called as a follow-up. Small offer package, but acceptable.

Interview Questions

• How would you begin to design a primer for yourself?   View Answer
  • Are you comfortable working with potentially hazardous chemicals and living organims?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did request a small salary increase to match my previous work's pay. I was told that the stock options (the company is not publicly traded) were compensation enough.

Worked for xbiotech usa? Contribute to the Community!