Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at xpedx
- Sales Representative (2)
- Credit Analyst (1)
- Warehouse Worker (1)
- Manufacturing Supervisor (1)
- Data Specialist (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Packaging Sales (1)
- Sales Representatives (1)
- Packaging Sales Representative (1)
- Supply Chain Warehouse Development Program (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Foreman (1)
- IT Business Specialist III (1)
- Sales Professional (1)
Sales Representatives Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at xpedx (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2013.
applied online, was contacted by HR recruiting
- very casual, conversation sytle interview Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for xpedx
Sales Representative InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at xpedx (Columbia, SC) in October 2012.
Submitted resume online for position in Columbia, SC. Granted interview almost immediately based on my qualifications and work history. Met with Regional Sales Manager and Regional Business Director (NEW). There was a 20 year age gap between the two which presented a varying degree of on and off topic discussion.
- Surprisingly it was my question that was the most unexpected. During the course of the interview, I accidentally exposed that what they advertised for in the position posting was quite "embellished." When I asked for them to define what it was they sold, you could have heard crickets. Answer Question
Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at xpedx in March 2012.
Intitially contacted by corporate recruiter. 2 phone interviews with recruiter. 3 in-person interviews.. all over 2 hours. Could have been more but I had additional job offers and put pressure on them. Communication was good during process. If going into sales, you will most likely be forced to sign a non-compete agreement. Please do your due diligence and have an Employment Attorney review this document before you sign. If you decide to leave xpedx, they will make it nearly impossible to find work within 100 mile radius of their location.
- Why do you think you can make it in the distribution business? 1 Answer
Went quickly. Initial offer was very solid. My main hangup was the non-compete agreement they wanted me to sign. I would not sign a non-compete agreement if you are considering working for xpedx. At the very least, have your own Employment Attorney look at the document before you sign.