yoox.com Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at yoox.com

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at yoox.com in October 2010.

Since Yoox.com is a high-end fashion related company, I dressed accordingly with high heels. When I got to the company, I realized everybody was dressed in casual clothing and I felt very over done, which is better than the other way around. A staffing agency set me up with the interview and so I had no contact with the interviewer beforehand. When I had the interview, the interviewer was nice and accommodating. She asked me about my past experiences and what my future goals were. I am a marketing major, so she asked why I wanted to do Customer Service. Afterward, I waited almost 20 minutes to do a conference call with the manager who is stationed in Italy. After the short interview, I was given a project to complete a presentation. They gave me a week to complete, and after I submitted it, I got a confirmation email and that was it. I checked back a few times, and no response.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult customer service experience you had and why?   Answer Question

Marketing & Communication Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at yoox.com in July 2007.

it was a 1:1 interview with the PR manager.

Interview Questions

Worked for yoox.com? Contribute to the Community!