youngsoft inc Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at youngsoft inc

Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at youngsoft inc (Detroit, MI) in August 2009.

Interview

This was for a contractor position for BlueCrossBlueShield of Michigan. Impression of work culture was highly disorganized team. Starting date got changed twice during course of interview due to management forgetting what week they were on vacation. Corporate housing offered allowance for 2 weeks at no cost. No relocation assistance provided however they were willing to pay for plane ticket and first night hotel stay.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background experience with source code review.   1 Answer

Did not feel that compensation was competitive.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vāranāsi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at youngsoft inc (Vāranāsi (India)).

Interview

First round done with recruiter/HR then Then second round with technical person and finally third round with senior HR from US. Including all it took almost 5 days to get me offer letter.Once I got offer letter then I informed to my current employer and join the new company next month.

Interview Questions

• Q-1 Questions was asked regarding C#,Asp.Net,JavaScript,Sql-Server etc.   1 Answer
    • Q-3 Few Questions Asked from Database theory.   1 Answer