zulily

Relevance Date Difficulty

Photo Editor Interview

Photo Editor
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at zulily in March 2011.

Interview Details – I originally applied for the position online. I heard back from Zulily and they thanked me for following up on the online ad because they received hundreds of applicants for the position. Within a day, I was given a phone interview that went very well. Because the conversation went well, I was asked to perform an exam which I completed at home to show my skills in photo editing. After I submitted my test, I quickly heard back from the HR team. I was given the opportunity to come in for a 2 hr in person interview. It went very well... I felt very comfortable speaking with the employees interviewing me and left feeling good about myself. It took less than 1 day for the company to make me an offer that I couldn't refuse.

Interview Question – What is the most annoying thing you see people do when using Photoshop?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at zulily

Worked for zulily? Contribute to the Community!

zulily Videos

zulily – Why Work for Us?

zulily is a retailer obsessed with bringing moms special finds every day - all at incredible prices. We feature an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at zulily Photo Editor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by zulily employees and interview candidates.