212 Staffing – Washington, DC
212 Staffing is the modern way to fulfill any organizations recruitment requirements, utilizing streamlined working practices, cutting edge search… 212 Staffing
Project Engineer Molding – new
212 Staffing – Des Moines, IA
We are looking for a engineer with molding experience. 25 plus year old molding company specializing in 2-shot, insert micro, and micro molding and… 212 Staffing
Manufacturing Engineer – new
212 Staffing – Liberty, SC
include: • Strong project management skills to specify, justify, and manage capital improvement projects. • Strong background with… 212 Staffing
212 Staffing – Boston, MA
The Business Development representative is responsible for the identification, development and closing of profitable new business for the Company… 212 Staffing
212 Staffing – Randolph, NJ
We need someone local with experience putting industrial machines together (industrial sized machines-fairly complex) and has experience reading… 212 Staffing
Senior Civil Engineer – new
212 Staffing – Charleston, SC
The candidate must be able to expand the capabilities and opportunities of the Engineering Department and expand positive client relations. They… 212 Staffing
212 Staffing – Burlington, VT
The Director of Total Rewards is responsible for leading the organization's benefits, compensation, HRIS, employee health and injury prevention and… 212 Staffing
Steel Checker – new
212 Staffing – Salem, NH
Please only apply for this position if you have the required skills and experience. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, if a member of… 212 Staffing
212 Staffing – Newport, VT
• Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems. • Ability to analyze financial data and… 212 Staffing
212 Staffing Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at 212 Staffing full-time for more than a yearPros
1. Challenging environment with new business opportunities daily.
2. Supportive, open and transparent management team who want to see you succeed.
3. Start-up feel and autonomy to carve a niche out within the business.
4. Constantly innovating and deploying new technology to make the job easier.Cons
1. The job can be very challenging at times with only so many hours in the day to get things done.
2. Remote working position which can make you feel disconnected, however the company provides plenty of tools to keep you in contact with co-workers.
3. Can feel adrift at times, but management are there to support you where needed.RecommendsPositive Outlook