No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at 2Wire full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
- Paid holidays and 1.5x overtime on holidays worked.
- Can be a fun atmosphere if you know the right people.
- Tempe call center is near decent locations for lunch options.
- Quarterly BBQ lunches and occasional one-off days with free food to reward agents when the call center exceeds expectations.
- Decent health benefits, fairly inexpensive.Cons
- 24/7 call center environment leads to work schedules that can impact home/work life balance (good luck getting weekends off). Schedules change based on business needs — tough to predict how many months you'll get to keep your schedule.
- Rampant favoritism on both agent and supervisor levels. Supervisors have clear favorites on an agent-level and they are often the people that get promoted to supervisor when the position is posted. Management is lax over most supervisor’s performance and commitment to daily/weekly tasks. Not uncommon to witness supervisors disappear for well over an hour to take lunch breaks, consistently show up late and/or not work the 9 hours they are scheduled to work.
- Constantly a lapse in communication regarding process changes and information critical to job function.
- Not unusual to overhear leadership air grievances over them being overworked or feeling a lack of appreciation.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Create a legitimate path for career growth opportunities rather than blow hot air about it being in the process of development.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO