No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at 360training full-time (less than an year)Pros
- No politics due to constant work audit via issue trackers JIRA
- Work from home option
- Fun activities like Fun Fridays, Monthly Birthday parties, Scavenger hunts
- Quarterly Outings (From company's pocket)
- They have their own cricket team which plays regularly every Saturday
- Professional HR team who listens to each employee's concerns.
- Most employees are of senior level, who bring in their own personal experiences on the table.
- Mentoring program allows new employees to fit in nicely with the crowd.
- Package is great like PTOs, medical OPD/IPD, Education incentives, free courses etc.
- Job security is much better here than most companies in PakistanCons
There are several people who may have complained about growth in this company, and while I won't argue with them, I would still say that:
- company is suited for senior people who are not looking to work in an environment where pressure of work affects mental health.
- Juniors can come and still learn a lot if they step up and switch to different teams. Otherwise there is risk they may not grow.
- there are plenty of opportunities and work for graphic and web designers.
- The company's main business domain is Customer relations/sales, and E-learning, so not meant for people who want experience in financial applications
- There is always need for QA since their main application is unstable and buggy. But with the new updated builds that may change in a couple of years.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- There is lack of Documentation on most of the applications. This is a major issue and should be taken care of ASAP. Hire a Business analyst and a systems architect to develop these documents.
- There should be a change management documentations as well, so that new people can understand the changes that occur in the systems, and should be discussed with all development teams.
- HR's orientation is great but should also introduce each new employee to all the teams, so that he/she may feel comfortable with other people.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO