AKQA – London, NA
Associate Project Managers are skilled in supporting delivery and execution. They share a passion for great ideas and collaborate with clients and… Ivy Exec
Akqa – Gurgaon
Akqa – Gurgaon
Java Web Technologies Software Engineering J2EE Spring Hibernate Web Services OOPS JSP Java ServletsJava ProgrammingJava / J2Ee Spring UG… Glassdoor
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed. To see more, consider refining your search term or location.
4 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at AKQA full-time (more than an year)Pros
1. Great people. Almost everyone is enthusiastic and funny, which makes it easier when you have to work late nights.
2. Great clients. Having amazing brands on my resume helped me get where I am now.
3. You can work on any cool project or any cool client. All you have to do is ask and be proactive.Cons
1. Rotten to the core senior management. My favorite thing was when the senior management promoted themselves after the merger with WPP.
2. Low pay, long hours, 2 weeks of vacation for the first 2 years. Nobody lasts longer than 2 years btw.
3. Expect to work on a ton of keynote decks. Unfortunately most of the time the deck ends up being the final deliverable.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Treat your people better.
Focus on your current clients rather than new business.
Again, treat your people better.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO