Ametek Inc. – Bedford, MA
*Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes. *Establishes statistical… CareerBuilder
AMETEK, Inc. – Wilmington, MA
AMETEK (www.ametek.com) is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annualized sales of more than… Beyond.com
AMETEK, Inc. – Wilmington, MA
AMETEK, Inc. (www.ametek.com) is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annualized sales of more… Beyond.com
AMETEK, Inc. – Peabody, MA
. Duties include: Involvement with revenue recognition and compliance, forecasting and budgeting, revenue and gross margin analysis, monthly close… Beyond.com
Molding Technician – new
Ametek, Inc. – Hollis, NH
as assigned Position Requirements: • HS degree or GED • 1-3 years of experience working in a machine shop environment • 1-3 years of experience… CareerBuilder
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed. To see more, consider refining your search term or location.
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at AMETEK full-timePros
- Employees are friendly with each other and encourage one another to do their best.
- Cross-department collaboration is encouraged and relationships are easily formed to allow for projects/tasks to be completed at a high-level.
- Benefits/Salary are competitive, management is honest when you are approaching a ceiling and encourage you to find ways to further your career if you so desire.
- Flexibility to work from home for family/personal issues as well as weather-related issues (i.e. snowstorm, etc.).
- Fantastic environment for people who do not like to be micro-managed.
- Ability to travel is offered for those employees who may be interested in on-site visits to customers and other AMETEK facilities.
- Cross-department training is encouraged and people looking to try out new roles are given opportunity to do so.Cons
- Tremendous amount of pressure from upper management to meet the monthly/quarterly/annual numbers at seemingly any cost.
- External customer service is seemingly sacrificed in order to please those who most benefit from higher profit margins.
- Needing to interface with multiple facilities across different professional cultures for projects can sometimes prove difficult, though can be overcome with patience.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Upper Management would be better viewed by the staff (both union and non-union) if they listened to and took into consideration/action the feelings and ideas of all employees. Many do not feel a full sense of ownership in what AMETEK is doing, and feel like they are just working for the benefit of a few.
- The external customer is right more often than AMETEK gives them credit for, and business would be better overall if more flexibility were given in negotiations for contracts, etc.Neutral Outlook