No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
API Healthcare Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at API Healthcare full-timePros
I don't know what goes on at the Dallas or Hartford offices that have garnered negative company reviews, but things appear to be very different here at the San Diego office. I suppose the San Diego office's GM must be given much of the credit for this.
- Professional, yet comfortable, work environment
- Intelligent, hard-working co-workers
- Friendly co-workers
- Good leadership
- Team oriented departments
- Ego-less technical team
- Managers here encourage, and set an example for, work:life balance
- Company fosters an environment of personal growth, team growth, and continuous improvement (however a little slow in the improvement area)Cons
- Not a ton of interaction between business (i.e. marketing) and technical (i.e. engineering) personnel. Not even to have a friendly chat.
- Company is in a suite in a nice corporate building, but the suite itself is not that nice-looking. For example, all of the air ducts and H beams (covered in fire retardant) are visible overhead. Although, the walls and furniture are pretty decent.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Be in constant communication with employees. A bit of over-communication is better than leaving your hard-working staff in the dark about things that may be troubling them.
- Increase transparency from the bottom to the top
- Keep doing things like educating your employees in professional topics both directly related to their specific functions as well as general workplace philosophiesRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO