ARRIS Group, Inc. – Lawrence, KS
include: 1. Design, develop, test and support existing solutions and enhancements 2. Perform unit, system and integration testing 3. Create and… ARRIS Group, Inc.
ARRIS Group, Inc. – Kirkland, WA
ARRIS is a premier video and broadband technology company that transforms how service providers worldwide deliver entertainment and communications… ARRIS Group, Inc.
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at ARRIS as an intern for less than a yearPros
1. You have a buddy to walk you through the projects you would focus on. 3 months, 3 projects. Some of them are challenging and I feel accomplished when I can help to improve.
2. Globalized work environment, weekly call with colleges in Germany, Hong Kong, California, etc.
3. Nice colleges to work with, and the afterwork activity includes bowling, local club swimming, picnic, etc., organized by HRCons
1. Not very much training, you just need to understand the work process quickly
2. Casual office culture, easy dress code
3. Busy in the morning. There are always less people on Friday afternoon. work load come with the project urgency. Usually get back home before 6:00 as long as you have worked 8 hours and get your work doneAdvice to ManagementAdvice
1. Hope for more trainingRecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO