No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Academic Work Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Academic WorkPros
- Easy to get a job
- Nice officesCons
- Terrible management
- People skills of management are beyond poor
- Focus on performance metrics rather than actual results and customer care
- Will cut corners wherever possible
- Corporate culture taken to levels resembling some fanatic religious cult
- Everyone is stressing no one even tries to do a good job it's all about meeting the metrics
- In sales you're expected to book meetings all the time even with huge pressure from management to meet the minimum meeting requirements. This means that people book meetings and go to see customers they know wont buy anything just to not get management to harass them.
- Company filled with extremely shallow people who only care about their own person
The time I spent at this company is the worst time I've had during my whole professional life. I regret deeply that I quit another job to join this monster of a company.
It's also not uncommon that people get forced out or fired for made up reasons. This company takes people in, uses them and spits them out. If you don't do exactly as said and think outside the box it will be a matter of time before your asked to leave. I know at least four previous employees who've said that they suffered from depression and mental issues after working for this place. I was not far away from breaking down either and I've got a background in the high stress environment that is the military. The day I knew I had to quit was when I just could not get up from bed a Saturday morning, the passion for life was gone, I just felt that nothing mattered anymore. This place is outright dangerous.
I cannot stress it enough, if you've ever had issues with depression stay away from this place. It can potentially end up bringing you over the point of no return. This company is pure evil dressed in nice clothes.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Take care of your people, profits are important but not as important as the people and the lives of the people who work for you. You're currently a prime example on what's corporate mental abuse.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO