No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than a year)Pros
- You sometimes work on amazing projects
- Highly skilled people you can learn a lot from
- Challenging and dynamic environment builds unique skills and character
- Opportunity to have a lot of responsibility early on
- Company/University that builds your competence continuouslyCons
- You often work on "boring" projects, and its difficult to plan your career/experience.
- Average salary (unless you are a senior)
- Lots of travel = personal life goes towards zero..
- Competition among consultants, which pushes you forward but also drains you.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO