Accutest Laboratories Jobs

Hiring? Post a Job

Show:  All Results Last 7 Days
30+ days ago

Organics Manager

Accutest Laboratories Dayton, NJ

The Manager functions as a multi-department laboratory overseer. In addition to the roles and responsibilities of a Supervisor, the… Accutest Laboratories

30+ days ago

Part-time and Cooperative Education

Accutest Laboratories Dayton, NJ

Part-time and Cooperative Education opportunities are available for candidates with college-level chemistry coursework and flexible work schedules to… Accutest Laboratories

30+ days ago

Business Development Manager

Accutest Laboratories Dayton, NJ

Accutest Laboratories, one of the largest environmental testing laboratories in the United States, provides a full range of environmental services to… Accutest Laboratories

30+ days ago

Log-in Representative

Accutest Laboratories Dayton, NJ

The Log-in Representative receives chains of custody and enters project information into the Laboratory Information Management System. They are… Accutest Laboratories

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed. To see more, consider refining your search term or location.

Accutest Laboratories Photos

Accutest labs

+ Add Photo

Accutest Laboratories Reviews

Rating Trends
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
(no image)
Phillip B. Rooney
22 Ratings
  • Helpful (1)

    Very Poor Management.

    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Lab Technician in Dayton, NJ
    Current Employee - Lab Technician in Dayton, NJ
    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook

    I have been working at Accutest Laboratories full-time (More than a year)


    Co-Workers and flexible Hours are the only things that make this company even a little bearable.


    Upper Management Pay No respect towards employees No advancement Managers favor only certain employees

    Advice to Management

    Start paying the employees what they deserve. Whoever came up with the idea of cutting hours and pay from the hourly employees is a bad person. Why don't you cut the pay from the salary based employees who are making considerably more than the hourly employees. If you guys take 10% of the pay from the CEO and the other management people, it probably wont put a dent in their lives but cutting 10% of the salary and hours from hourly workers is killing them when they are already having a tough time living their lives. None of the management deserves what they are getting paid. Focusing on only the top 20% of the clients and ignoring the other 80% of the clients is such a bad decision and whoever came up with it should be fired. Because of that, now the company apparently doesn't have any money. Not enough to pay their hourly employees but enough for the salary based people to get their money. How Convenient. Stop blaming the wrong people for the decisions made by management. Maybe, if you guys stop hiring those part-timers who don't do anything and start firing people who's been there for a long time and who don't do anything at all in the labs, maybe we will have money to pay the people who actually do the work. Listen to what your employees have to say!

Work at Accutest Laboratories? Share Your Experiences

Accutest Laboratories

Click to Rate
Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a resume to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.