No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Adore full-time (less than a year)Pros
- The morning meetings were very upbeat and positive.Cons
- When I read these negative reviews, I figured they were from bitter pessimists, and that I'd keep my head down and do a good job until I found something better. Just do your research. All of the negative reviews that were there last year have disappeared. My friend, who worked at another branch of the parent company, Smart Circle, admitted that they pay to have negative reviews deleted. Just search "Smart Circle" on this site or on RipoffReport.com, or Google "Smart Circle scam." These high-turnover companies often stay in business by changing their names and locations.
- Hours: an hour-long morning meeting, selling products for eight hours in a Sam's Club/Costco location of their choice (factor in the driving time to and from the meeting and the store location), and a mentor call. Six days a week.
- Pay: minimum wage unless you are a truly stellar salesperson and exceed the commission rate.
- Tasks: nonstop sales. Even when you advance to the Leader position, most of your time is still spent selling. I only met one person who advanced past the Leader position.Doesn't RecommendNegative Outlook