No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Work/Life Balance
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at AkamaiRecommendsApproves of CEORecommendsApproves of CEO
1. Employees are empowered to act and interact freely across the company and at all levels to get the job done;
2. Akamai employees represent a company that has a proprietary, world-class product that is in high demand;
3. Employees are genuinely excited about Akamai's technology;
4. The company is fiscally conservative but invests in good benefits, equipment and training;
5. The culture welcomes unique ideas, innovation and opinions and places greater value on these than position or title.
If you are someone who thrives in a well-structured, unambiguous and procedures-based environment, you might feel a bit frustrated here.
Advice to Management
Generally senior management is doing a good job of balancing the needs and demands of customers, employees, partners and investors while continuing to grow revenues in a rough economy.