No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Alere Health full-time for more than 5 yearsPros
1) Work from home opportunities abound.
2) Lucky to have a great manager and mentor for many years.
3) A team of rockstars that one truly cares about.
4) You are actually helping out people, and helping them to live healthier lives.Cons
1) Constant layoffs. No fun having to let go of good people only to then have other areas hire where you could have just moved someone.
2) Cut costs to attain profitability. Guess that goes into the layoffs in #1.
3) May want to sign up for Obamacare vs. their high deductible health plan options. Obamacare isn't far off.
4) 2% raises max. Always fun trying to reward and retain your people with a monster 2% bucket. Been that way for at least the past 4 years...before that the bucket was 3-4%.
5) Lots of talk about selling the company / divestiture from the parent company. Maybe it'll be a good thing.Doesn't RecommendNegative Outlook