American Automobile Association (AAA)
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
American Automobile Association (AAA) Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA) part-time (less than an year)Pros
-AAA has solid benefits- provided you are eligible for them.
-The company is not for profit, which means that you don't have to sell to customers and that the company goal is not more profit, but successfully helping customers.Cons
- You are constantly micromanaged/recorded. Everything, from call time, "after call work" and even bathroom breaks is strictly recorded and criticised.
- The grading scale for CSR evaluation is somewhat unfair. One mistake in certain categories can result in 20 percent or more being deducted from your score. This, added to the performance goal of 92 percent, perceivably reduces your margin of error to zero.
- During spans of weeks to months, your phone will go off constantly, increasing your workload and decreasing your call quality. This is the worst part of the job- being overwhelmed with work constantly.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Give us a chance to succeed by overhauling point scales for evaluation and being lenient when needed.
- Go to bat for us in regards to pay. We in the call center are essentially being underpaid due to our responsibilities in the insurance industry.
Find a way not to strangle us by micromanaging our whereabouts during every second of the day.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO