No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Amtex Enterprises full-time (more than a year)Pros
- It's a lower level body shop desi company
- They have a three room office in Sunnyvale, CA.Cons
- I left the company 1 year ago and they still did not provide my experience letter. I requested them atleast 10 times thru email and phone. All they say is, "oh, we are looking into it, will send it to you".
- They started processing my green card with my own money and they didn't respond to either Attorney's questions or my concerns on time. Always very stressful working with them. Even the Attorney got frustrated working with them because of their "no response".
- The management is very very uneducated. They can't communicate well and never on-time.
- Because the management is very uneducated, they don't know the meaning of professionalism and what it takes to be a successful company.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Get some education and be professional.Doesn't RecommendNegative Outlook