Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Anita Borg Institute for Women and TechnologyPros
1. You work from home 3 days a week
2. Most of the staff are friendly and professionalCons
1. The management team is abusive, especially at the very top.
2. There is no respect for the staff. They are not advised nor consulted.
3. They are all about money money money. They don't focus on impact of technical women - the senior managements bonuses are tied to revenue and revenue only. What kind of non-profit does this?Advice to ManagementAdvice
The Board needs to get a clue on what is happening. Look at how many people left in 2012. Do you think that was a coincidence? Just because they are making revenue numbers doesn't mean they are doing the right things.Recommends