Applied Predictive Technologies
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Applied Predictive Technologies Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Applied Predictive Technologies full-time (less than an year)Pros
1. While there's no cookie-cutter employee, people are APT are incredibly smart, driven, and fun. I've really enjoyed getting to know my coworkers.
2. There is a very collaborative and flat work environment. It is perfectly acceptable and encouraged for the lowest experienced Consultant to speak up and contribute on how to handle any matter with the client.
3. Every day is demanding, and the work is incredibly diverse - no two days are the same! Because client services work for several clients at once, one could be working on data management, strategic planning, and in-depth analysis all in the same day for different clients.
4. There is extensive training and mentoring built into the structure of APT. More importantly, there is organic professional development that naturally occurs when one is surrounded by top talent.
5. Travel is interesting but not over-bearing. Consultants typically travel no more than once a week for a day trip to a client.
6. The compensation and benefits are top-notch for the industry.Cons
1. Occasionally, client schedules don't line up in one's favor, and there can be some longer weeks. There is quite a bit of flexibility, however, in how many projects one takes on and how often those busier weeks add up.
2. As the office grows, it will become increasingly hard to continue the start-up culture. That said, employees have been very pro-active about maintaining the close ties that existed when the company was much smaller.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep it up! Don't lose sight of the amazing space you've created thus far.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO