No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Atkinson-Baker full-time for more than a yearPros
- 2 weeks time off and medical benefits after 90 days probation period.
- free covered parking
- located in a nice location near americana
- most staff (excluding management) is very pleasant to work withCons
- high employee turnover (every week there's at least a new employee replacing people who just quitted (70% of the time) and people who got fired (30% of the time).
- management has unrealistic expectation for target jobs.
- pay raises are minimal for staff
- start rate for staff ranging from $10.50 to $12.00 per hour depending on what department you get assigned.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Needs a change! Employees are disgruntled because you give them very minimal raises and you'd rather hire new employees than to retain current ones.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO